Re: Oracle Financials

  • From: Sharon.Kovac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: j_akins@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 08:28:20 -0600

If you are looking for Financial specific information check out  "Oracle
E-Business Suite Financials Handbook" by  David James,  Simon Russell and
Graham H. Seibert.  It gives an overview of each module, i.e. GL, AR, AP,
PO.  It also describes how the financial suite ties into the rest of the
E-Business Suite.  It's not a technical book but as an apps DBA, it gave
me greater insight into the functional world of financials.  I can now
speak the accountants language. :)

"James Akins" <j_akins@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
03/02/2010 09:31 PM
Please respond to

"oracle Freelists" <Oracle-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Oracle Financials

Hi list,
Can anyone recommend any good books/sites for Oracle Financials?

Sharon Kovac | RotoMetrics
Phone: +1 636 587 3600 | Fax: +1 636 587 3701800 Howerton Lane | Eureka, MO
63025 | USA |
This e-mail message is intended only for the personal use of the recipient(s)
named above. This message is confidential. If you are not an intended
recipient, you may not review, copy or distribute this message. If you have
received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by
e-mail and delete the original message.

GIF image