Re: Oracle Enterprise Manager and the 4K block size

  • From: Ram Srinivasan <srinivasanram2004@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gus.spier@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2010 09:29:05 -0400

Gus!
  We have OEM repository on a different server than the database server.
 Once you get to know OEM, it is fantastic.  It is all click and enter.
 That is all.  Never put the OEM repository on the database server.  OEM ,
if possible, must have its own server.  If you put the OEM along with the
database, you will have lots of performance problems.

Ram Srinivasan

--
Sincerely
Ram Srinivasan