Re: Oracle 911 Article

  • From: "Nuno Souto" <dbvision@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2004 17:25:42 +1100

----- Original Message -----
From: "Don Burleson" <don@xxxxxxxxxxx>

> Sorry to ramble, but I’m still in-shock after reading something nice
coming
> from Nuno Souto. . . .

It wasn't.  And I didn't expect you to understand it.
You see, the fundamental difference between your approach
to social undertakings is that you lurk, while I'm totally
open and forward about what I say, think or do.  Two
entirely different backgrounds, I suppose...

And also why you hardly ever contribute here or c.d.o.s.,
except through one of your many minions or alter-egos.
While I and many others have done so openly and without the
need for hiding our identities, first on Compuserve and
later on the Internet.

It doesn't help of course that you and your little muchachos
Y guapas claim often you don't know who I am, and yet you don't
shy from issuing comments like this reply in private fora.
As if you had the foggiest about who I am, what I do, what I say,
etc.  Other than the crap you hear second hand from said minions.

But anyways, it's all pointless: you will continue to pontificate
from your self-promoted high stands, helped no doubt by the
many little "friends" you keep around the place and in the Oracle
hierarchy.

I'll just keep doing what I have always done, regardless of your
rants or whatever Oracle marketing thinks.  And there is preciously
nothing any of us can do about it.

Cheers
Nuno Souto
in sunny Sydney, Australia