RE: Oracle 911 Article

  • From: "Bobak, Mark" <Mark.Bobak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 21:36:14 -0500

Yeah, I saw that article too.  I'll refrain from speculating who he
refers to, particularly with the "pontifications of theoreticians and
ivory-tower academics..." comment.

Haha, I didn't catch the Alabama joke when I first skimmed the article...;-)

What can I say?

My momma taught me if I don't have anything nice to say, don't say
anything at all.

So, I'll stop now.

-Mark