RE: ORA-1555 error with AUM already enabled

  • From: Martin Brown <martinfbrown@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <janine@xxxxxxxxxx>, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 18:56:04 -0400

I had the same problem and fixed it by setting a flashback_time.

Partial script below, but you can get the idea.

today=`date +%F`
time=`date +%T`
fb_time=FLASHBACK_TIME=\""TO_TIMESTAMP('$today $time','YYYY-MM-DD
HH24:MI:SS')"\"
sleep 30

expdp $connectString schemas=$schemaList dumpfile=$fileName logfile=$logName
job_name=$jobName parallel=$parallel directory=$directory $fb_time