RE: Monitoring Hosts in Cloud Control 12C

  • From: "MacGregor, Ian A." <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2012 12:30:16 -0700

I had a personal note from Mark Farnham stating I should open an SR which I
plan to do.   Here is some amplifying information.   If I  choose

Targets --> hosts ---> <choose a database host> monitoring

The drop down list has:

All metrics, Logs, Status_History, Alert_History , and Blackouts   grayed out.

Choice such as CPU. Memory and Details are selectable, but again, I can only
see current  information when I go there.  As a test, I enabled WLS Management
Pack EE on a host.  The entire drop down host monitoring list is now available,
as are periodic the performance charts. I then disable WLS Management Pack EE
and thing revert to the way there were previously.

Ian