RE: Monitoring Hosts in Cloud Control 12C

  • From: "MacGregor, Ian A." <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2012 14:21:44 -0700

How I get  the page in question:   Go to

Setup--->Management Packs ---> Management Pack Access

For database targets I turned off everything except Tuning and Diagnostics two
of our three licensed packs BTW Historical database performance graphs are
available.

For host targets, I turned off all management packs.

Once you have done this go to targets-->hosts--> (select a database host) --->
monitoring ---> CPU  Utilization

It will show the current information.  Any attempts to show 24 hour, 7 day, or
31 day information results in the display of the page
stating that WLS Management Pack EE is required.

Our other license is for the old Database Configuration pack.  There is no such
 pack in 12C, but  there is a list of  things which can be accessed because of
the pack, but that muddies the waters.

Ian