RE: MBA for database people

  • From: "Freeman, Donald" <dofreeman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 13:25:36 -0400

You and Michael Fontana have it right.  I was a Programmer/Analyst in my =
last gig and prepared many papers and powerpoint presentations.  I was =
constantly doing papers on every aspect of project sizing, tool =
selection, business analysis, disaster recovery, and failure analysis.  =
Now as a DBA I attend only one or two technical meetings a week and =
haven't done a paper or powerpoint presentation since I have been here.  =
It was kind of shocking to see how a change of title changed everyone's =
perception of me.