Re: Just my opinion - the move of MOS to Flash is still a bunch of crap

  • From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tanel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2011 10:21:03 +0000

I second that - for us (with access to a large number of CSIs) the powerview
option in Flash is useful when reviewing SRs. That's the only thing that
I've missed in HTML MOS.

Interestingly the integrated access to MOS in EM11g (which does use flash
but exposes a subset of functionality) works really rather well indeed in my
experience, If I was working day to day in an environment with that
installed I think I'd probably use that interface almost entirely. I
particularly like the ability to log an SR directly against a particular
target (but particularly *dislike *the required step of creating a
configuration specifically for that target - I think Oracle have implemented
configurations rather badly anyway)

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA