RE: Just my opinion - the move of MOS to Flash is still a bunch of crap

  • From: "Daniel Fink" <daniel.fink@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 16:53:24 -0500

In the year+ since MOS was inflicted upon us, I have not once used the Flash
version. Firefox, Noscript, Flashblock and supporthtml. I can search, I can
create and manage SRs...that is all I really need.

Not sure if this is a flash or MOS issue...I've noticed that the search
function in the SR creation comes up empty every time, but I can live with
that. By the time I've started to create an SR, I've done multiple searches
with multiple keywords.

I would be interested to see some MOS metrics. % of users using supporthtml, search time by platform, SR creation/update time by platform.