Re: Just my opinion - the move of MOS to Flash is still a bunch of crap

  • From: John Piwowar <jpiwowar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jkstill@xxxxxxxxx" <jkstill@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2011 13:36:59 -0800

FWIW, it's been at least 6 months since I used Flash MOS for anything. And I
have to use MOS a *lot*.  HTML mode has its quirks, so there will still be
points of annoyance, but you'll be net less aggravated.

Regards,

John P.

Sent from a mobile device to deliver a more rapid response.  Please excuse
brevity and typos.