Re: Is it true that view_recompile_jan2008cpu.sql can be run only once during a database's lifetime

  • From: jason arneil <jason.arneil@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Sundar.Mahadevan@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 15:51:55 +0100

If you read the various CPU readme's you will see that if the
recompile has been run during the application of a previous CPU you do
not need to run it again.

section 3.3.2.2  contains the following in regard to the
view_recompile_jan2008cpu.sql  script:

"You may skip this section if you have recompiled views for this
database during the installation of a previous CPU."

jason.

--
http://jarneil.wordpress.com