Is it true that view_recompile_jan2008cpu.sql can be run only once during a database's lifetime

  • From: "Mahadevan, Sundar" <Sundar.Mahadevan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Oracle-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <Oracle-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 10:40:14 -0400

Hi All,
One of my colleagues said that view_recompile_jan2008cpu.sql should be run only
once during a database's lifetime. I tried to search online to find out if this
was true but no luck. May be I cannot get the right key words. My understanding
to view_recompile_jan2008cpu.sql is that it is like utlrp.sql to recompile all
internal views. Please clarify. Thanks in advance.

--Sundar