Re: Interview question

  • From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Dennis Williams <oracledba.williams@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 20:22:59 +0100

I guess the relevance of this approach would depend heavily on how prepared
they were to expose hires to this sort of interrogation, and how widespread
it was. I have my own.sceptical view, but recruiting people based on tech
ability and then having them crumble every time they were questioned is a
bad hr choice.