Re: How to generate a lot of load on an Oracle database?

  • From: "Carel-Jan Engel" <cjpengel.dbalert@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: HELMUT.DAIMINGER@xxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 16:07:58 +0100 (CET)

Not open source, but not very expensive as well:

I used orastress! of www.linxcel.co.uk both at a ct. site for comparing
IBM pSeries LPAR performance in various configurations. I use it when
preparing my presentations on Data Guard performance. Soon a ct. will use
it for EMC DMX load testing.

Regards, Carel-Jan

===
===