RE: EXP-00091: Exporting questionable statistics.

  • From: "Marquez, Chris" <cmarquez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <rlsmith@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 14:14:16 -0400

Ron,

The precalculated optimizer statistics are flagged as questionable at export
time if:

   -> There are row errors while exporting
   -> The client character set or NCHAR character set does not match the server
character set or NCHAR character set
   -> A QUERY clause is specified
   -> Only certain partitions or subpartitions are exported

Also, you should have a look at this doc;

Doc ID:         Note:159787.1
Subject:        9i: Import STATISTICS=SAFE

Chris Marquez
Oracle DBA

                      "Smith, Ron L."

                      <rlsmith@xxxxxxx>         To:
<oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                      Sent by:                  cc:

                      oracle-l-bounce@fr        Subject:  EXP-00091: Exporting
questionable statistics.
                      eelists.org

                      07/26/2005 08:21

                      AM

                      Please respond to

                      rlsmith

I have a new Oracle 9.2 database that I am exporting.  I keep getting the
EXP-00091: Exporting questionable statistics. error.
I ran catexp on the database, but that didn't;t help.

Can someone tell my how to get rid of the error?

Thanks!
Ron