Re: EXP-00091: Exporting questionable statistics.

There are a few reasons for getting this message. One, probably the most common one, is a mismatch in NLS_LANG between the server and the client doing the export. Other reasons may be the existence of columns or indexes with system generated names (because they may be different if you import the export into another database). Yet other reasons are the use of a query cluase of limiting the export to a subset of partitions/subpartitions of a table.
It's not an error, it's a warning. If you don't need/want the statistics then Tom's advice of statistics=none gets rid of both, the statistics and the messages.

Smith, Ron L. wrote:

I have a new Oracle 9.2 database that I am exporting. I keep getting the EXP-00091: Exporting questionable statistics. error.
I ran catexp on the database, but that didn't;t help.
Can someone tell my how to get rid of the error?

-- Regards

Wolfgang Breitling
Centrex Consulting Corporation
www.centrexcc.com