Re: EXP-00091: Exporting questionable statistics.

  • From: Jared Still <jkstill@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rlsmith@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 18:59:03 +0100

Hi Ron,

As already pointed out, it could be NLS_LANG.

This problem occurred recently on one of our databases, and
it was not caused by NLS_LANG, nor cured by catexp.sql.

Several MetaLink notes later, the only solution I found was
to run catalog.sql and catproc.sql on the database in question.

Problem went away.

Jared

--
Jared Still