RE: Can you run ORION against ASM disks

  • From: "Amaral, Rui" <Rui.Amaral@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'development@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <development@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 13:47:29 -0500

Not directly... Just against the raw disk prior to getting ASM on there. You
have to run the test with parameters that mimic an ASM volume.

page 13 of
http://download.oracle.com/auth/otn/utilities_drivers/orion/Orion_Users_Guide.pdf?e=1295030387&h=255baf316919cc96bf23e94cc7708912
 has an example of that.

Rui Amaral