Re: Books for beginner - learning PL/SQL and/or APEX

  • From: Sandra Becker <sbecker6925@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 14:55:20 -0700

Thanks everyone.  Some good suggestions.  I do have access to a couple of
people who know PL/SQL and javascript, just can't bug them all the time.
I'm ready to learn and start getting some useful "tools" in the hands of our
customer support people.  Right now they have to use SQL Developer
and SQL*Plus to locate and fix issues for our customers and they don't know
what they're doing so frequently cause me pain with poor ad hoc queries.
Ok, so this is as much for my benefit as theirs. ;-0

Sandy
Transzap, Inc.