Re: Anyone using 10.1 client to 11.2 DB?

  • From: Subodh Deshpande <deshpande.subodh@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rjoralist2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 22:10:21 +0530

hi Rich,

please correct me, if understood wrongly.

you have a database that is 11.x and you want to connect to this database
using any 10g client..
you can..to connect to our 9i, 10g and 11g databases  I use sometimes 9i,
10g clients..which are installed in my desktops without any issues..

thanks..subodh

--
DO NOT FORGET TO SMILE TODAY