AD_APPLIED_PATCHES

  • From: Mike Hennesy <orcl9ps8dba@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 05:52:46 -0700 (PDT)

I am running an Oracle 8.1.7.3 database and have an auditor who is requesting
that I produce a listing of all the rows in the table
APPLYSY.AD_APPLIED_PATCHES. The problem I have is that table doesn't exist. We
do NOT have Oracle applications and I believe that this is a table that comes
with Oracle Apps 11i.

The auditor is insistent that the table should be there and is wondering what
I'm trying to hide. If you can confirm this is an Oracle Apps table for me or
let me know what I should run if it is just a script that I should have run
that I missed.

All replies will remain confidential; I'm just trying to verify my sanity.

Thanks - Mike