Re: AD_APPLIED_PATCHES

  • From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 23:18:29 +0100

In a word yes

----- Original Message -----
From: jared.still@xxxxxxxxxxx <jared.still@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 14:02:18 -0700
Subject: RE: AD_APPLIED_PATCHES
To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I moved from Lotus notes 5.x to 6.5 2-3 weeks ago.

This font is 10 pt Sans Serif.

Don't know why it is appearing differently.  Do you
know what day this started?  Our notes server was
upgraded last week.

Does this one look any better?

Jared

"Freeman, Donald" <dofreeman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

06/04/2004 11:56 AM

Please respond to
oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

To<oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

SubjectRE: AD_APPLIED_PATCHES

Jared, I don't know if you noticed but all of your posts are appearing
to me in about 5 point type.  They didn't use to do that.  Did you
change something or am I the only one this is happening to?