RE: AD_APPLIED_PATCHES

  • From: April Wells <AWells@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 08:20:52 -0500

It is a Oracle 11i table, and APPLSYS is an Oracle11i  schema.

Your auditor needs to read the documentation for Oracle8i and Oracle
E-Business Suite 11i before he demands what you can't possibly deliver... or
better yet, give him access to an id with select any table rights and have
him find it.

April Wells
Oracle DBA/Oracle Apps DBA
Corporate Systems
Amarillo Texas
"Few people really enjoy the simple pleasure of flying a kite"
Adam Wells age 11
"Imagination is the highest kite one can fly."
Lauren Bacall