RE: AD_APPLIED_PATCHES

  • From: Rachel Carmichael <wisernet100@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2004 11:18:55 -0700 (PDT)

My comment at the bank I worked at, when people asked me why I was so
worried about locking down things....

"yes, I am ethical and honest. But it scares the bejesus out of me that
you give me access to systems that move billions of dollars and count
on that fact"

They never did really audit the databases.

Sigh