RE: 10gR2 no longer installs on non-supported Linux

  • From: "Johnson, George" <GJohnson@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Rich.Jesse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 16:20:23 +0100

            10gR2 works fine on CentOS 4.0. That's a bit of a cheat, as
CentOS is a perfect free mirror build of RHEL 4.

            Before I started using CentOS, I often used the instructions
from www.oracle-base.com <http://www.oracle-base.com>  to get 9i versions
working on FC2/FC3. They have various guides for 10g installs, you mind find
something useful there.