Re: 10g agent install failing

  • From: arun chakrapani rao <arunrao_oradba@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 16:06:57 +0100 (BST)

Sorry typo error.

I was referring to the mail sent by Dimitre

I did not change the filesystem rather tried setting
the parameters TEMPDIR=/tmp,TEMP=/tmp,temp=/tmp. but
it did not work.
I did get the cd and tried installing the software it
ran fine without any problems.
So as per to oracle the agent software which is in OTN
is a buggy one.

Thanks for sharing the information
Arun