Re: 10g agent install failing

  • From: arun chakrapani rao <arunrao_oradba@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 15:34:18 +0100 (BST)

Tried all the ways which you people had recommended
but still it is failing
The answer from oracle is since u downloaded this from
OTN the agent software does not work properly
and they have asked me to order the CD for Sun solaris
I do have enough space in temp and also the oracle
user has permission to write into it

thanks for the help
Arun

--- Mladen Gogala <mgogala@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>