Re: Failover using cloning and virtual host

  • From: "Jurijs Velikanovs" <j.velikanovs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 14:00:10 +0300

Hananto,

Just wonder if postclone actions (autconfig) don't do TNS configuration for us?

Jurijs

On 6/23/07, Hananto Wicaksono <hananto.wicaksono@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Joseph,

Login as applmgr and modify
$ORACLE_HOME/network/admin/<SID>*/tnsnames.ora. Add FNDFS
and FNDSM configurations for each physical nodes name, but put HOST=<virtual
host name>.

Or you can put that on IFILE, so autoconfig will not overwrite.

Cheers,

Hananto.

--
Yury