Re: Cluster On VMWear Server

  • From: Vasu Balla <balla+apps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 17:26:57 +0530

http://www.scribd.com/word/full/320791?access_key=jv0dzm7f0fyah

this document by Vincent Chen is a good guide for 10g RAC on vmware server

Mohamed Ahmed Mostafa wrote:
Dears,
Could you please help me how can i create a cluster server using VMWare Server Release? I've installed two Virtual Servers Windows 2003 Enterprise edittion and they can access a virtual disk, but the data which written to this virtual disk is not concurntly shared between those two server. i have to restart the another node to be bale to see this data. Example, if i do add a text file on the shared disk through Node1, i can't see this file on the node two before i do restart node tow's operating system. Could you please help me by any relative documents or idea can help me understand this topic as i wanna apply a oracle cluster to learn and test it.
BR
Mohamed

--
Vasu Balla