Cluster On VMWear Server

  • From: "Mohamed Ahmed Mostafa" <muhammed.amustafa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2008 11:28:37 +0200

Dears,
Could you please help me how can i create a cluster server using VMWare
Server Release?
I've installed two Virtual Servers Windows 2003 Enterprise edittion and they
can access a virtual disk, but the data which written to this virtual disk
is not concurntly shared between those two server. i have to restart the
another node to be bale to see this data. Example, if i do add a text file
on the shared disk through Node1, i can't see this file on the node two
before i do restart node tow's operating system.
Could you please help me by any relative documents or idea can help me
understand this topic as i wanna apply a oracle cluster to learn and test
it.
BR
Mohamed