Re: Cluster On VMWear Server

  • From: "Mohamed Ahmed Mostafa" <muhammed.amustafa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ora-apps-dba@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 08:34:54 +0200

Thank you so much for your haighly appreciated cooperations, i find all of
your replaies are very clear, and helps me to install the cluster ware OCFS
on windows 2003 Server Enterprise release on two virtual server machines.
now im going to create the db but it seems i have no enough memory to
allocate the SGA
Many thanks for your cooperations; really i appreciate that ive joined a
great team like you.
BR
Mohamed