[optimal] Re: fluorescein reactions? 10% vs 25%

  • From: kevinlangton@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 17:04:37 +0000

I agree with Darrin everyone will have a different answer.

It has to do with more than just dye % and temp and speed of injection. The
photographer can also have some effect setting the patient at ease.

From: "Darrin Landry, CRA, OCT-C" <Darrin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sender: optimal-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 10:00:22
To: <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [optimal] Re: fluorescein reactions? 10% vs 25%

In my experience, if you ask 5 ophthalmic photographers, you will get 5
different answers, and 5 ways to do it correctly.
Darrin Landry, CRA, OCT-C
Bryson Taylor Inc.
Ophthalmic Consultants and Training
www.brysontaylor.com