[optimal] Re: artifact issue

  • From: Jonathan Shankle <jonathan.shankle@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 20:52:10 -0500

I'm not 100% it's a spit/blink/tear spot, but I am 100% it's on the front
element. There's actually two spots, and the alignment of the two doesn't
match up with the typical alignment you see with the fixation aids, likely
moot anyways as it's a 50x and they didn't feature those.
If I had a nickel for every time someone swore a front element was clean,
only to find it looked like someone had covered it in oatmeal.. Well, I'd
have a few nickels.

- Jonathan

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 25, 2013, at 8:46 PM, Marc Gilels <vasion@xxxxxxx> wrote: