[optimal] Re: The OIS Eye Scan digital system

  • From: CPMC Ophthalmic Diagnostic Center <cpmceyelab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 10:35:25 -0700

Yes, and will be sharing them in Orlando.  Not ready for Optimal
discussion. After the SS, would be happy to discuss further with you or
anyone.

Denice Barsness, CRA, COMT, ROUB, CDOS, FOPS

Ophthalmic Diagnostic Center

CPMC Department of Ophthalmology

2100 Webster Street Suite 212

San Francisco CA 94115