[optimal] Re: The OIS Eye Scan digital system

  • From: "George Henry, CRA, PBT" <ghenry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 08:49:22 -0500

Yes, I just tested the system a few weeks ago, and was pretty impressed with
it.  My only real concern would be how the modules/mount would hold up with
all the swapping in a high-volume setting.  We were looking at it for an
off-site screening type of setting where the volume would be lower.  Half
the cost of a conventional fundus camera-based digital angiography system,
very portable, and also can be used hand-held.

George E. Henry, CRA, PBT
Wheaton Eye Clinic, Ltd.

protected health information that is of a sensitive nature, and may be used
only by the person or entity to which it is addressed subject to applicable
law. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient, the reader
is hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this
e-mail is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
notify the sender by replying to this message and delete this e-mail
immediately.

  _____