[optimal] Re: Really cheap fundus camera

  • From: Dale Brodsky <dale.brodsky@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 10:14:35 -0500

And yes, we do have a Fundus Photo digital upgrade system for these Zeiss
cameras (FF2, FF3, FF4).  Includes a slider to hold the barrier filter so
you only use one Canon 5D Mark II digital back for color, red-free and F/A.
Commercial interest...yes.

Dale Brodsky
President - Fundus Photo, LLC - digital imaging for fundus cameras - FDA
cleared
Owner - St. Louis Ophthalmic Equipment Company - in our 21st year!
3015 Locust Street  St. Louis, MO  63103 USA
314.533.6000    fax 314.534.6000  Mobile 314.406.3600
Visit our websites at http://www.stleye.com and http://www.fundusphoto.com
email - dale.brodsky@xxxxxxxxx