[optimal] Re: Really cheap fundus camera

  • From: Lydia Dimmer <lydiadimmer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2012 14:53:45 -0700

I have a Zeiss FF2 (ha!) I would be happy to sell you for under 5K.  :-)  The
mirror lever has been modified by Klaus Goldbecker so it can be used with a
digital back.
Lydia Dimmer, CRA, COT, OCT-CEye Associates Northwest, PCSeattle, WA
206/396-6042

From: stana005@xxxxxxx
To: optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [optimal] Really cheap fundus camera
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 14:20:44 -0500

Hello all,One of our retina docs is asking for an extremely cheap fundus camera
solution for animal research.  He is suggesting under $5k cheap.  He has
forwarded me an article from a Paul Yates, MD PHD who took a Panasonic FZ20 and
with some engineering skills rigged a fundus camera for use in the ED.  Any
other solutions that are practical and relatively easy?Thanks!Pat  Pat S.
Harvey, CRA, OCT-CDirector, Ophthalmic Imaging and PhotographyUniversity of
MinnesotaDepartment of Ophthalmology612.625.5915stana005@xxxxxxx