[optimal] Re: Really cheap fundus camera

  • From: "Pat S. Harvey" <stana005@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 10:14:10 -0500

Thanks, Lydia, but believe it or not we actually have an ff4 in storage that
we could have Claus retrofit, but the doctor wants wider angle and more
'mobility'.  J

Pat S. Harvey, CRA, OCT-C

Director, Ophthalmic Imaging and Photography

University of Minnesota

Department of Ophthalmology

612.625.5915

stana005@xxxxxxx

From: stana005@xxxxxxx
To: optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [optimal] Really cheap fundus camera
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 14:20:44 -0500

Hello all,
One of our retina docs is asking for an extremely cheap fundus camera
solution for animal research.  He is suggesting under $5k cheap.  He has
forwarded me an article from a Paul Yates, MD PHD who took a Panasonic FZ20
and with some engineering skills rigged a fundus camera for use in the ED.
Any other solutions that are practical and relatively easy?
Thanks!
Pat