[optimal] Re: Photo quality color laser

  • From: "Eric Kegley" <ekegley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 May 2013 09:18:04 -0500

We have an Olympus p-400 which we use when high quality printing is needed.
Print are kind of expensive but the quality is fantastic. We don't print
that often so cost is not a big issue.

Thanks,

EK

Eric Kegley, CRA, COA

Director of Ophthalmic Imaging

Retina Consultants of Houston

6560 Fannin St., Suite 750

Houston, TX 77030

Main    713 524-3434

Fax      713 524-3220

 <http://www.houstonretina.com/> www.houstonretina.com

 <http://www.facebook.com/RetinaConsultantsofHouston>
www.facebook.com/RetinaConsultantsofHouston

  _____

From: CPMC Ophthalmic Diagnostic Center <cpmceyelab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 18:01:45 -0700
Subject: [optimal] Photo quality color laser

In need of photo quality laser printer. Using fast, economical HP one at the

moment.  Have need of better quality printing every now and then.  HATE
dealing
with those tiny ink jet cartridges.
Any recommendations?

Denice Barsness, CRA, COMT, ROUB, CDOS, FOPS
Ophthalmic Diagnostic Center
CPMC Department of Ophthalmology
2100 Webster Street Suite 212
San Francisco CA 94115
(415) 600-3937   FAX (415) 600-6563

------------------------------

From: "Ron Zielinski" <ronzielinski@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 18:51:14 -0700

What about Dye sublimation?

Behalf Of CPMC Ophthalmic Diagnostic Center
Sent: Tuesday, May 14, 2013 6:02 PM
To: optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

In need of photo quality laser printer. Using fast, economical HP one at the
moment.  Have need of better quality printing every now and then.  HATE
dealing with those tiny ink jet cartridges.

Any recommendations?

Denice Barsness, CRA, COMT, ROUB, CDOS, FOPS

Ophthalmic Diagnostic Center

CPMC Department of Ophthalmology

2100 Webster Street Suite 212

San Francisco CA 94115