[optimal] Re: camera request

  • From: "Sanchez, Andres" <sancheza6@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <optimal@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 22:30:12 +0000

Hello all,

While taking photos, w/my canon  cf60uvi, I noticed the regular pop you hear
from the power box but also  a puff sound 1 second later.  Now I can still take
a picture and there is a dim picture on the screen but it gives me an error 1
message and locks up..  I changed the flash bulb already with no improvement..
any suggestions/advise would be appreciated..

Sorry that I'm using a thread to get my message through.  Couldn't figure out
how to send it fresh..

Andy Sanchez, COA
Ophthalmic Photographer
210-358-7631