add or delete sender's message to your reply

  • From: "Mary Emerson" <maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 13:15:42 -0700

The ability to add the sender's message to the end of your message is a
default in Outlook Express; to turn it off, you would need to go to the list
of messages in your in-box or other box, then press alt to get into the
menus, and then do the following:
Right arrow a few times to get to tools.
Up arrow twice to options.
Press enter.
Shift-tab once to get to the list of tabs.
Right arrow a few times to get to send.
Tab till you find "include message in reply."
If you want the message in the reply, be sure the box is checked; if not,
uncheck the box; (space bar works in most screen readers.)
Tab to apply and press space bar to apply the new settings.
Shift-tab a couple times to Ok.
Press space bar to press the OK button.

Mary Emerson
E-mail: maryemerson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx