Re: Help needed with subject lines and email programs

  • From: "Sharlene Wills" <tenagra@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 09:13:48 -0700

To add to what Don has said, in Yahoo and Outlook Express, at least, make
sure you have "forms mode on" before trying to delete or edit.  Generally,
to get to "forms mode", simply press your enter key when you have come to
either the subject line or the text edit field in the email.  Hope this
helps.
Sharlene.