Re: a wish list

  • From: "Nicola Sanders" <nicola.sanders@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 15:00:53 +0200

Hi listers,

I really like this idea of an Optacon for one-handed use.  I think it'd =
be a lot more manoeuvreable in many situations and would avoid some of =
the difficult balancing acts we sometimes perform, such as when we're =
reading along the edge of a CD and can't be bothered to find something =
to keep it upright :-)

I've only just caught up with my emails from this list over the past few =
weeks and I'm very excited about the project.  I'll be getting in touch =
with Catherine privately.

Nicky

----- Original Message -----=20