Re: a couple of observations

  • From: Robert Feinstein <harlynn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 18:28:42 -0400 (EDT)

I am in no way trying to start an argument, but I was told by someone at
TSI that, due to the engineering of the Optacon, the fastest speeds one
could hope to attain would be in the area of 80 words per minute, and that
would be pretty rare.  I would be interested in what speeds have been
attained by Optacon users who were timed.

Bob