RE: Two Weeks of Surveys, update Pril 30, 2006

  • From: "Pam Drake" <pamdrake@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 11:22:41 -0700

I used to use my Optacon a lot for reading displays, but it seems as though
the newer appliance displays are harder to read.  Richard Oehm wasn't
surprised when I told him this.

I have used the small print lens to enlarge the diagrams on print
instruction manuals to make the labels on buttons easier to find in the
pictures.

Mary, what tips, if any, do you have for reading the more modern electronic
displays?

Pam
Skype name and amateur callsign ka2rqk