Ribbons of all kinds

  • From: Catherine Thomas <braille@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 14:27:47 -0400 (EDT)

Guess what everyone! I found the Smith-Corona 2200 ribbons as well as
almost every other type of ribbon, cartridge and toner.
Because they carry so many products, I am posting the contact information.
They do ship to Canada and many other places as well.
IMPORTANT: THERE IS A MINIMUM ORDER OF ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS. This is
unfortunate but if you and friends or neighbors get together, they can
fill all your printer, copier and typewriter needs.
Company Name American Ribbon and Toner
Location: Fort Lauderdale. Flrida U.S.A.
Web Site: ribbontoner.com
Telephone: 1-800-327-1013 or
1-954-971-2999
email: sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I had spoken with a very nice gentleman named Brandon. His email:
sales210@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hope this helps.
Catherine