Re: Ribbons of all kinds

  • From: "Linda Gehres" <ljgehres@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 17:29:10 -0700

Catherine, thanks so much for the Smith Corona ribbon information!  I don't
have the Optacon attachment that allows one to fill out forms anymore as
that Optacon and lens had to be returned to Social Security Administration
when I left.  But, I still use and have three Smith Corona electric
typewriters and mainly use them for writing raised-line checks.  Getting
ribbons has indeed been a problem.  Many thanks!

Linda Gehres