Re: Survey Update May 14 2006

  • From: "Sharlene Wills" <tenagra@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 21:06:26 -0700

Actually, the amount does appear in one of the eight corners on every
denomination, as far as I know, at least for the $1, $5, $10 and $20.
Sometimes, the zero on the $10 and $20 is fat and sometimes more elongated,
and sometimes, it is a little hard to read the 2, but, again, I have
successfully done so many, many times.  True, it is faster to ask someone,
if you have the opportunity, but I say, again, it most certainly can be
done.  One more thing:  if it's a $1 bill, you will see something that might
look like a 1 inside a sort of circle.  That's not what you need.  The
actual number will be very distinct and generally longer than the ovoid that
is inside the bigger circle.  I describe things, thus, because I really
don't know what all the pictures and symbols are, but I do know that you can
distinguish them from the all-important digits.
Sharlene.