[optacon-l] Reading Bank Statements

  • From: Catherine Thomas <braille@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 21:04:38 -0400 (EDT)

Robert,
You don't say whether the difficulty in reading the bank statement is with
the print or with the layout. The statements that come from my bank are in
very clear print. The layout had to be mastered but now that I have done
that, it's possible to read them quite easily. I would suggest
experimenting using a scanner to read them but I guess you don't have one.
Some banks have more straightforward statements than others. Perhaps you
might change banks some time.
Catherine